" " " MC CHRIS - 006 (new) | Boat Share "

Friday, January 14, 2011

MC CHRIS - 006 (new)

006 from mc chris goes to hell. Lyrics: Chang: Muu huuu huu haa haa haa (guns cocking)... You'll never get out of here alive mc it's a flying fortress and no ones ever... jumped over the side and survived. It's never happened I've never seen it happen before. So just hand over the cash and hand over the girl. mc: Forget about it Chang we're getting out of here and there's nothing you can do about it. I've got a parachute embedded in the back of my tuxedo so now I'm gonna jump over boaaaaaard and land in a car. Suitcase full of cash so you know I got the candy chrome automatic in the dash hand in her pantyhose I got a fatty rolled we're doing 65 she opens up her mouth and puts my dick inside I keep them mystified all these bitches creaming our windows gettin steamy and she's so on my semen even when I'm sleeping even when I'm dreaming it's like Ghostbusters gettin' blown by ghosts and demons Can't believe it that deceiving I know I am the shit If I ain't emptying my dick then I empty my clip so don't even try to trip cause I come strapped like raver pants got a ak-47 and you're lit for laser tag I don't mean to brag I don't mean to boast my ride becomes a boat and we start cruising down the coast that's not only how I roll its also how I flow bust a cap at the clouds blow a load in your throat That's right I've got a car that transforms into a boat. Nobody's got that. try to catch me while I pass you you can't see my badass tattoo I'm too fast and too elusive helicopters ...

gps rental

0 comments:

Post a Comment